Interview is always horrible for job seekers. To reduce the stress of interview you have to be preparing for it. Review the common interview question which will be asked by the interviewer.
When you are going for an interview for Information Technology (IT) job, you will be asked about your education, experience, languages, certifications, skill etc. so you would have to expertise on the entire topic and clear the hurdle of all Common Interview Question before getting the job.
Common Interview Question for Fresher
- Describe yourself
- Your Educational Qualification
- Your Strength
- Your Weakness
- Why do you join our company
- From where did you hear about this position
- What is your Dream
- Why should we hire you
- What is your Salary Expectation
- Your hobbies
- Why do you want to change job
- Describe about Ideal Boss
Note: When you are giving the interview you have to know to about your project that you have made in your certification.
Technical Question Regarding IT
- Which website do you like most?
- Certification in any language
- Which type of source control you have used?
- Your front end language
- Your back end language.
- How many web pages you have designed.
- What is Data base?
- What is hyperlink? Have you used in your project?
- What is an Operating System?
- Have you heard about Black Box and White Box testing? What is it?
- What is Software Engineering?
- What is the shortcut key for placing the line in center?
- Difference between SQL and Oracle.
- Difference between C and C++.
- Which language you have used in your project?
- What is Troubleshooting?
- How to make your project attractive?
- Have you upload this project on Internet?
Mistakes Made During Interview
Interview is the main round to fulfil or break it your efforts to get the job. Common Interview mistakes happen during the time of interview. So you should keep in mind to avoid those mistakes. Most common mistake when you are going for an interview so should know about that company in which you are facing an interview.
Some common mistakes during an interview
- Your Dressing Style
- Poor personal appearance.
- Late in interview
- Weak handshake
- Smiling during Interview
- Your sitting manner
- Failure of eye contact
- Want job for a short time
- Lack of planning for career
- Wearing sunglasses
- Showing excitness
Note: Dear Job Seekers you can get more information regarding your search on our websites which is portalforjobs.com