Most of the candidates who prepare for the Govt jobs never take tension about the General Knowledge because they are regular updating their mind with the current affairs, but many of the Aspirants doesn’t get the information about the general knowledge and it is the most important section for the competition level.
Portalforjobs.com is sending you the information about How to prepare GK for Govt Jobs. You can plan your strategy by our following tips.
Most of the government organisation gives stress on the General Knowledge section but now days you can see many private organisation also take exam before the interview and they put GK questions in the written exam. So it is important for all the Job seekers whether they are applying for the Govt Job or Private Job, all should have proper knowledge about the GK.
There are usually four sections in the competitive exam and out of four GK section is toughest section for those candidates who don’t know about the Current Affairs, they are usually expert in the relevant field which they belong.
For GK section and Current Affairs there is no regular syllabus to read but you have to take regular updates with your own by Newspaper or Television news.
We are giving you some tips which will help you for preparation.
- Daily read news paper because by this you can take regular updates and make notes from the newspaper. There are lot of material in the news paper like sports, international news, national news etc.
- Give some time to the news channels because they provide the video clips for any news which is very helpful for the remembrance. Theoretical article can be forgotten but visually article always be remember for long time.
- Make notes regularly, when you get any information regarding any current affairs or GK related material then you should write that thing at that time.
- Internet also plays an important role to get the information because when you want any information regarding any particular topic then you can search any time, but if you are getting the details from the newspaper then you have to wait for the next morning.
- If you are not habitual for watching TV then you can take current affairs magazine from the market. By this you can get complete information about the General Knowledge.
So these are some useful tips, hope so it will be beneficial for you. If you want some more information then you have to regular tie up with us.