Every year SSC CGL exam conducts and millions of candidates participate in this, but they don’t know how to crack SSC CGL exam in 1st attempt.
Today, portalforjobs.com is giving you full details about SSC CGL exam.
To crack this exam first of all you have to make strategy for study, you should have good study material in which you can easily understand each and every topic. Time management is must to get this opportunity because in this exam you will get different section to complete within a time, but if you will not understand the time cost then you can’t success.
We are providing you the syllabus of SSC CGL; student can check the syllabus and continue the practice with the same.
Pattern of SSC CGL exam:
- Test of Reasoning – 50 Questions
- General awareness – 50 Questions
- English Comprehension – 50 Questions
- Quantitative Aptitude – 50 Questions
You will get 120 minutes for 200 questions which is similar to IBPS. We are giving you details of syllabus which will help you.
- Reasoning Section: This section is easiest than remaining ones. Out of 50 questions you will get 25 question of series, so you have to do lot of practice on the series question because if you solve these question then you can get 25 marks out of 25 which will be beneficial for you to cross the cut off marks. Analogy, classification, odd pair, missing characters, dictionary based and logical sequence of words will be the part of series question.
- General Awareness: General Awareness section can also be made easiest section if we have proper knowledge of the country; we should know each and every thing like Sports, Cultural Events, GK, and Current Affairs etc. This section contains 35% science which includes Physics, Chemistry, and Biology so you should also know about this.
- English Comprehension: This section is easy for those candidates who live in metro cities and all the time they speak English, it build confidence to crack the English section but there is nothing to worry about that for remaining candidates you just focus on the Grammar Portion like Antonyms, Synonyms, Idioms, Spellings etc. Do more and more practice on English.
- Quantitative Aptitude: If you are good in maths then don’t take any tension because in this section you will get Trigonometry, Percentage, Algebra and Geometry, you should prepare it first. Data interpretation, Average, Ratio and proportion and time and distance are also an important part for this section.
So these are all four section for which you have to do work hard. If you score 95 marks out of 200 then nobody will stop you to crack the exam. Portalforjobs.com wishes you All the Best for the exam.