DIET CET Syllabus 2015
On this page you will find all the information related to DIET CET Syllabus 2015. All those candidates who are preparing for DIET CET 2015 must have idea about syllabus, qualifying marks and DIET CET study material in Tamil/English and prepare accordingly for better performance in the examination.
Every year District Institutes of Education and Training (DIET) conducts Common Entrance Test (CET) for all those aspirants who want to take admission in two year Diploma in Education (D.Ed.).
Our team of portaforjobs.com has mentioned all the prominent information regarding DIET CET Syllabus 2015 in the next section.
DIET Syllabus 2015:
- General Knowledge
- Teaching Aptitude Test
- General English
- Physical Sciences
- Biological Sciences
- Social Studies
- The subjects and syllabus of the test will be from Cass VIII to X of AP State Syllabus (For Part II & III)
- The question paper medium will be Telugu /English or Urdu/English and Tamil/English only.
Study Material / Books:
- The Pearson Concise General Knowledge Manual – 2014 1st Edition by Edgar Thorpe & Showick Thorpe (Pearson Education)
- Teaching Aptitude by Dr. K.C. Vashistha & Dr. Awasthi (Upkar Prakshan)
- Objective General English by R.S. Aggarwal (S.Chand & Company Limited)
- AP Board Text Books Class (8, 9 & 10) For Mathematics, Physical Sciences, Biological Sciences and Social Studies
Applicants belonging to OC /BC category have to secure at least 35 percent marks in DIET CET for rank in the merit list. There is no minimum qualifying marks for SC/ST category for the allotment of seats.
Note: For more detail or any query, please check the official website.
Check More Related Links:
DIET CET Counselling->Complete Details
DIET CET Hall Tickets->Complete Details
DIET CET Result > Complete Details
DIET Notification-> Complete Details
DIET CET Admit Card->Complete Details