Banking sector is one of the thriving sectors of India. Rapid growth has been shown in recent few years from this sector. As the banking sector has recruited various employees in various banks in India. Government jobs provide the security to the employees so people now prefer more banking sector. So more employees want to join the public sector banks for which they have to pass the written exam and interview. To clear the bank exam one must prepare him accordingly
Study Pattern for Bank Exam
- Exam pattern of the bank consists of various sections like General knowledge, General English, Mathematics, Reasoning, Computer application. So candidates have to prepare for all the sections separately as in written exam it is firstly required to clear all the section separately only than the merit will be made of the candidates who pass the sections separately.
- Each section contains 40 questions of 40 marks in which candidate require 17 marks in each section to qualify it separately.
- We should avoid guessing as there is negative marking also.
Time Table of Toppers
- To qualify in bank exam and to score maximum marks in examination candidates have to prepare accordingly. First they have to prepare the time table according to which the preparation is to be done.
- Time table should to prepare accordingly in which all the sections should be covered
- Students have to practice the previous year papers to maintain their speed and accuracy as speed matters a lot in banks exam.
- Candidate must give proper time to aptitude and reasoning section as these sections are very confusing.
- One should need proper English language book so that it should cover all sections of grammar and vocabulary.
- We must be up to date aware of general awareness as many students avoid in studying this subject.
For getting information related to the banking sector candidates must visit our site portalforjobs.com as our site provide latest information about it. We update our site as soon as the vacancies are announced in the banking sector.
Gather Preparation Material About Bank
|Best Coaching Institutes||Bank Previous Papers|
|Salary & Bond in Banks||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|IBPS Study Material||Bank syllabus/ Exam Pattern (PO, Clerk, SO)|
|Bank Exams||Bank Exam Model Question Paper|